Elma 2000X is a new and unique Cat IV voltage tester with high safety and lots of clever details including: Long and highly flexible lead, fast attachment “click on” of test probe to the instrument, changeable test tips 2/4 mm and integrated protective cover with sockets to prevent losing the test tips.
Elma 2000X have many extra functions to ease the daily work, for example full voltage indication without batteries, preventing accidents and misreading. The instrument has auto selection of function, making it virtually impossible to operate wrongly.
- Voltage test, 2 poles with LED (12-690V AC/DC)
- Voltage test, 1 pole, indicating phase
- Phase rotation test, 2 poles
- Continuity with LED and acoustic signal
- Automatic self-test function.
- Full voltage indication, even without batteries
- Automatic on/off function – no buttons
- Inbuilt n, bright white, LED flashlight
Elma 2000X has a double insulation, IP65, GS approved CAT IV 600V. Elma 2000X complies with IEC 61243-3, EN 61010-1 KAT IV 600 and TUV/GS.
Manuals: 440300-Elma 2000X – Spänningstestare