1 General information
2 Collection of data
2.1 Details you voluntarily granted us
When you contact our customer service, sending a written request via e-mail or a phone call, you allow us voluntary to store your personal information.
2.2 Data from other sources
We can, in cases when information you consented to is not complete, retrieve data from other recognized sources in the country.
3 Processing of data
3.1 Completion of agreements with our customers
We collect and store information about the companies that use our services, together with information about relevant contact persons. We process the information of these contact persons to fulfill agreements according to written or oral orders.
We use our stored data for marketing by e-mail or phone contact.
4 Data subject rights
Under GDPR, each individual has a number of rights. We will do our best to comply with these rights.
- The right to information; You can at any time get information about the data we store about you.
- Right to rectification; If you believe the information we store about you is incorrect, please inform us and we will correct it.
- Right to delete; You can ask us to, temporarily or permanently, delete the information we store about you.
- Right to limitation of data processing; If you consider that we are processing your information incorrectly, you may limit our data processing.
- Right to object; You can object to our processing of your data writing to email@example.com
For questions or concerns, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org